All Natural Silica Mineral
Research of silica as an essential mineral has lead to the element being inked to many functions within the human body. These include:
• Greater calcium absorption leading to stronger bones
• Support of connective tissues such as the muscles, ligaments, and joints
• Stronger teeth and healthier gums
• Removal of plaque on artery and vein walls, creating more elastic and healthier cardiovascular system
• Gastrointestinal support when the tissues lining the GI tract are weakened or damaged
• Promotes strong and healthy skin, hair, and nails
• Stimulation of tissue regrowth essential to wound healing
• Aids in elimination of aluminum which has been sited as a carcinogenic and is the third most common element found on the planet
Research has shown that humans are born with silica as one of the most plentiful elements within the tissue and cells of the body. A common theory is that it is in direct correlation to the production of collagen within the body. Collagen is the most abundant protein found in mammals, a lack of collagen can be seen as the effects of aging on the body. The symptoms include:
• Joint deterioration or pain
• Osteoporosis, or brittle bones
• Atherosclerosis, hardening of the arteries
• Organ or tissue atrophy
• Dry, wrinkled skin
• Difficulty with digestion
• Tooth or gum disorders
The level of silica has been reported to decrease as the body ages and becomes less able to absorb this essential mineral. The natural decline results in a more rapid manifestation of age related problems.
Silica can be found in foods such as onions, whole grains, green leafy vegetables, and rice. Unfortunately, the average diet is lacking in these foods in the appropriate proportions which results in a more rapid decline of silica levels in the body. The lower silica in turn leads to the body becoming more susceptible to infection and general poor health or age related appearance.
With the combination of limited food sources and poor menu selections, it makes it important to find a reliable natural silica mineral supplement. By keeping a higher level of silica in the body a number of health related issues can be prevented.
When considering a natural supplement it is always important to speak with a health care provider to prevent dangerous interactions with medications or possible health complications
What is Silica Info
- silica and collagen
- homeopathic silica for teeth
- silica for teeth
- very low silica skulll malformation
- what is organic silica?
- what is silica in protein shake
- what makes low silica